Naples, Florida

Call ~248-701-5580


Frequently Asked Questions

Should I hire a licensed vendor and how do I know if a vendor is licensed?

Always  hire a vendor that is licensed to protect yourself. A licensed vendor is registered with the state and has certain guidelines they have to follow. You should ask any vendor you hire if they are licensed and ask to see proof. A licensed vendor is a legitimate business that pays taxes and fees to the county and the state. If the vendor is not licensed, consider finding one who is. 

Do you write our ceremony or use preset ones?                        

Every ceremony I write is tailored to the couple because I want your ceremony to be specific to you. So your ceremony is one of a kind! The exception is the "Express Package" where the couple has three options to choose from that are preset, but also very beautiful. 

What do my services include? 

I provide unlimited consultations throughout the process. I write your ceremony and professionally perform it on the wedding day. I can provide you with vow examples, add-in examples, readings, etc. I will attend and run your rehearsal if you choose that package, I will return the marriage license to the county and provide you with a beautiful keepsake of your ceremony. I will coordinate with all your vendors including the wedding/venue planner. I also have wonderful vendors that I work with if you need photographers, florists, etc.

What Officiating services do I offer?

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious and Non-Religious Ceremony, Secular Ceremony, LGBT Ceremony, Vow Renewal, Second Wedding

Can I include pets in my ceremony?

Absolutely fine with me as long as the venue allows it. 

Who is responsible for getting the marriage license?

In Florida, the couple getting married has to apply and obtain the marriage license at the county clerks office. However, after you have your license I will be happy to make sure it is sent to the proper place for filing with the state. Look at my page on this website for how to obtain a marriage license for more detailed information. You will need extra copies if changing your name. 

Do I travel?

Yes, I come to wherever your wedding is held. There may be travel fees if it is outside 25 miles of 34119 zip code one way. 

How do I book your services?

Go to the contact page of this website and submit the form or give me a call. I require a 50% deposit to hold your date. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your wedding. I take PayPal and check or cash. 

Barefoot Beach Wedding

Barefoot Beach Wedding